(Property Assessed Clean Energy)
What is PACE?
PACE (Property Assessed Clean Energy) provides financing for property owners to make improvements to their residential or commercial properties in the areas of:
- Energy efficiency (such as heating and cooling systems, lighting, water pumps, insulation);
- Renewable and sustainable energy (such as solar panels); and
- Wind resistance (such as roofing, storm resistant windows)
- SAFER homes and businesses.
- SECURITY of knowing there is a much better chance of having a livable structure in place after a hurricane or catastrophic event.
- COMMUNITY VIABILITY: The more homes and business which can pick up where they left off after a storm means communities recover faster.
- LOWER INSURANCE COSTS Homeowner’s Insurance savings — up to 77% credit off of the filed rate.
- LOWER ENERGY COSTS
- Lower utility bills
- Tax credits
Download, the PACE Mitigation facts PDF Here